- All products are added to your cart.
Terms of Service
For the business relationship between chillisy® and the customer, the following general terms and conditions apply in their version valid at the time of the order.
1. Scope of application
The following terms and conditions apply to all orders via our online shop.
2. Contracting party, conclusion of contract
The purchase contract is concluded with chillisy-shop.eu.
By placing the products in the online shop, we issue a binding offer to conclude the contract. The contract is concluded by clicking on the order button to accept the offer via the goods contained in the shopping basket. Immediately after sending the order, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail.
A binding contract can also be reached previously as follows:
- If you have chosen credit card payment, the contract comes into effect at the time of credit card debit.
- If you have selected the payment by bank account, the contract comes into force at the time the account is debited.
- If you have selected the payment type PayPal, the contract comes into force at the time of your confirmation of payment instructions to PayPal.
3. Code of Conduct
We have submitted the following codes of conduct: Trustedshops www.trustedshops.com
4. Shipping charges
In addition to the indicated product prices, some shipping costs are additionally added, which are listed in table under the heading shipping costs.
We ship our goods with DHL worldwide.
5. Payment The following payment methods are available in our shop:
- Advance payment : If you choose the method of payment in advance we will call you our bank account in the order confirmation and deliver the goods after payment receipt.
- Immediate payment: Immediate transfer is an innovative, TÜV-tested payment procedure. To pay by IMMEDIATELY transfer, you only need your usual online banking data. It is not necessary to register or set up an account. There is also no storage of PIN and TAN. In real-time the transfer of the payment amount from your online bank account to the bank account of Kissen.de. Immediately after payment we receive a payment confirmation and can process your order immediately ,
- Paypal: You pay the invoice amount via the online provider Paypal. The payment methods PayPal, direct debit and purchase with credit card are carried out on behalf of PayPal for you. You must always be registered there or register, authenticate with your access data and confirm payment instructions to us (exception, if necessary, guest access). You'll get more information during the ordering process.
- Credit card : Payment by credit card is possible with MasterCard, VISA or American Express. We generally do not store credit card data, but transmit it directly to the credit card company using a secure 128-bit SSL encryption.
- Cash on Delivery : If you choose the payment method COD, your shipment will be sent immediately. The additional costs for shipping with cash on delivery amount to 6.50 € plus a service charge by the DHL at the door of 2.00 €. Please keep the invoice amount approximately at the door for the parcel. The maximum order value is 3500,00 € with cash on delivery. The payment method COD is excellent if you want to have cash at home and at the door to your money delivery!
6. Proprietary reservation
The goods remain our property until full payment.
7. Transportation damage
If goods with obvious transport damage are delivered, please report such faults immediately to the deliverer as soon as possible and contact us immediately. The non-compliance of a complaint or contact has no consequences for your statutory claims and their enforcement, in particular your warranty rights. They help us, however, to assert our own claims against the freight carrier or transport insurance.
8. Customer service
You can reach our customer service from Monday to Thursday from 9am to 6pm and from 9am to 3pm on Friday from 0800/80 800 77 (free of charge from Germany) or +43 664 380 7707. Or send an e-mail to: relax @ chillisy.eu.
9. Contract book-keeping
The contract text is not stored by us.
10. Contract language
The language available for the contract is German.